Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 11, 2010

Kellan Lutz:We Start Fight Training for Breaking Dawn in September


Kellan Lutz aka Emmett Cullen of The Twilight Saga has had a pretty impressive non-Twilight year. But along with all of his outside projects, Kellan is ready for the fourth installment of the saga:Breaking Dawn.

Kellan Lutz has been having a terrific (and busy!) year, but is looking forward to starting fight training for Breaking Dawn, the fourth installment in the Twilight saga.
“I believe we might start rehearsals in September – fight training – and then I think start production in November until March in Vancouver and Baton Rouge,” Lutz, 25, told OK! Aug. 10, 2010. “I love doing stunts, I love doing action movies.”
‘TWILIGHT SHOOTS ARE LIKE A FAMILY REUNION’
Lutz really enjoys the company of his Twilight co-stars, who are genuinely fun, down-to-earth people.
“We just have a really great group of actors who are real people who can just have fun,” says Lutz. “We have so many inside jokes now, and we don’t get sick of each other because these movies are only three to four months of shooting and then we’re off doing our own thing. And then we get excited to come back and it’s like a great family reunion.”
Kellan gushes: “I can’t wait. I really can’t wait. I don’t think many actors who are part of trilogies or sagas can say that and really can’t wait to get back to the cast again. Share stories and make more memories.”
Meanwhile, Lutz is looking forward to taking a short vacation and indulging in some exotic cuisine before he has to undergo fight-training, memorize lines, rehearse and film Breaking Dawn, which will be broken up into two separate films.
So where does he want to go for his vacation?
“I want to go to Turkey really bad, and Istanbul, Iceland and Ireland,” says Lutz. ”
He adds: “And somewhere to get away and get a tan before I have to be all pale for a while (to play vampire Emmett Cullen). “But I just want to relax because Breaking Dawn is going to be a big movie to shoot.”
I can’t wait for all of the sneak peeks, and pics. Do you all realize it will be two years  from now, and we will still won’t be finished with all of this? I LOVE IT!!

(Source:Examiner via Spunk-Ransom Via Breaking Dawn Movie)

Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??