Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 2, 2010

Kristen Stewart: You won't get to know her through interviews


Kristen Stewart in a white dress at BAFTA event Want to crack the Kristen Stewart mystery? Don't bother reading her interviews. The actress maintains it's no way to find out who she is.
"I'm 19, and, being a public figure, I'm supposed to present myself in a certain way, but it's hard and you're never going to be able to tell people who you are through the media," she tells the Daily Telegraph.
"It’s much easier for a guy to say what he wants and not to be cute and funny all the time, but, if you’re a strong sort of woman, you’re just, for lack of a better word, a bitch."
Though she's previously been accused of such, Stewart isn't short on gratitude for the fame-making years she's spent as the star of "The Twilight Saga."
"I've been really lucky for a long time, and 'I’ve worked with amazing people, and I just hope that that continues. I don't know what I'd do if I didn’t have this," she said. 
While Stewart preps for the beatnik big-screen adaptation of "On the Road," she's hasn't tired of vampire-loving teen icon Bella Swan.
"It’s nice to switch to movies ... between 'Twilights,' but I’m excited to go and do the next couple of years of Bella’s life.”
Do you think Kristen makes a good point about women in Hollywood? Are you jazzed for Bella's next chapter? Tell us in the comments section below.
-- Matt Donnelly
Photo: Kristen Stewart at a February BAFTA awards ceremony. Credit: Dave Hogan / Getty Images 

From LATCelebs/ Ministry Of Gossip


Ankita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??