Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 15, 2010

Latest 'On the Road' news & tweets


SET REPORT
A message from an extra who worked 'On The Road'...Dancing Stew? I want to see :)

(click to enlarge)
 

source | thanks lasagarobsten for the link

TWEETS
RT @LisaSerafino1: not only is walter salles a genious he is the nicest and calmest director ive ever met MERCI from a beatnick at heart :)
RT @WarnerInc: BIG audition tomorrow - new Francis Ford Coppola produced movie "On The Road". WHEN I book the role - Argentina, here come!
 RT @WarnerInc: @Bellazuluna - They told me OTR would shoot in Argentina - end of Aug. and God Bless Texas. Ain't no place like HOME - God Country!
RT @WarnerInc: @PrincessStew - Thanks, but they haven't pulled the trigger . . . yet. I would leave LA for Argentina the end of Aug. to shoot.
 RT @isabelleaubry: Ok, look: I heard it from someone in the crew. And sorry, I really don't know in which city in Argentina. I can't confirm these informations
RT  @isabelleaubry: @VanessaRosaly They're going to leave MTL this week-end. Next: Hull (Ottawa) and then Argentina. That's what I heard on the set.
RT  @isabelleaubry @BarbieSwan She's extremely professional, and very kind.
RT@KajsaBylund: @ontheroad_film Just FYI, Kirsten Dunst (who's starring in OTR) is in Sweden. She's shooting another movie here (I live in Sweden)
RT @KajsaBylund: @ontheroad_film She was seen at the Swedish music festival Way Out West. http://twitpic.com/2es7iz

thanks @KstewAngel for always finding these :))

LATEST NEWS
Official 'On The Road' film Press Release with new cast members & shooting locations announced HERE and the first photo of Kristen Stewart as Mary Lou HERE  + a special set visitor that made Kristen (& us) very happy HERE!!

Thank you KStewRobfans

Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??