Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 15, 2010

FanPics of Rob and Tom Sturridge in Montreal - August 14, 2010



MY Rob encounter- wow that sounds so cheesy yet unbearably thrilling
so like always i go downtown and to Old Mtl searching for stew ( my famous #kstewhunting) lol and recently #robstenhunting
so i get in my car and BAM girl calls me from work because my cousin couldnt text and said Rob was EATING IN HER RESTAURANT. so i impatiently drove and waiting for the directions to get there
BLAH BLAH FKN BLAH
so hes there.. in the corner sitting with Tomstu and this girl
NO KRISTEN WASNT THERE:( i was so fkn bummed but at that moment i was just happy to have him and figured ill hopefully run into her soon enough:)(OPTIMISM)
i approach him and asked for a picture- he was obviously under the influence and without a doubt said yes lol
then my mom asked if he like montreal and he answer" yes very much so" HMM i wOnder who Rob;)
then i asked about K and told me she was working, said ive been on set , said i wanted my runaways DVD signed and then he gave me a hand shake.....
WITH THE HAND THAT HAD THE BLACK ROBSTEN BRACELET

my world is complet, i do wish kristen was there thoug... but duty called
and as for Tomstu he was quiet on the corner

there is so much i can say but i cant
oh and very soft hand but rob mine was so clammy




This fan says that Kristen joined the boys later in the evening after filming. Well, nothing surprising about that. She said that she was wearing a hoodie and looked very tired. Luckily, noone bothered them anymore after that (her arrival? I assume). The resto owner deterred pic seekers, as well.


Thank you
 and pattinsonlife
Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??