Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 11, 2010

Rob and Kristen Spotted in Montreal




Special thanks to KStewAngel


we also got another report of R/K in the restaurent tonight..:))


Robert Pattinson is in Montreal...let me explain...
  by mercure_6 1 hour ago (Wed Aug 11 2010 19:30:16)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply

So you guys know me (I hope soo) I had been writting on the wall since 1 year and half now. And I am living in Montreal. I tried to get a glimpse of Kristen since she is here, but didn't since she is probably hiding somewhere or just really discrete.


So here is the story. My sister's boyfriend work in a restaurant (as a cook), it is a really well known restaurant in Montreal (around 500$ the dinner without th services). To respect that privacy, I won't tell the name of the restaurant. Apparantly, they had been bodyguards all over and nobody could see them (not even the cook). But you know a lot of stars goes to that restaurant.


So my sister's boyfriend writes a text message to my sister saying ''Twilight is here''. She then proceeded to call me to tell. We were heading to the restaurant when she decided to make sure that Kristen Stewart was there and that I wouldn't freak out for nothing. I freaked out anyway when she called. But they were already gone. But the thing is when my sister's boyfriend sended the text, he didn't mean just Kristen Stewart as in Twilight, he also meant Robert Pattinson.


Trust me, I would never tell lies about that or anything, this is true, true, true. Beleive me.

































Dunno the validity of this report..but sounds true..specially after the previous report...and BTW..the report by the Herby guy is quite reliable guys...he is a reporter..:D


I am squeeing and happy dancing RN...:D..the drought is over people..;D


Via


Ankita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??