Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 2, 2010

Singer Katy Perry reveals that one of her favourite new track was inspired by "On The Road"

Katy Perry has revealed that her relationship with Russell Brand influenced the direction of her new album.

She also told how she wrote, one of her "favourite" new tracks 'Fireworks', after Brand showed her a passage from Jack Kerouac's novel On The Road.

"In the book he was talking about how he wanted to be around people who were buzzing, fizzing and making people go 'Argh, like fireworks across the sky'," she said. "I guess that's my whole vibe. I want to make people go 'Argh' in so many different ways. I want to be a living firework."

Read the rest of the article HERE


Source


Ankita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??