Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 9, 2010

SPOTTED!! Kristen With TomStu and Garret in Montreal UPDATED with the FanEncounter


thanx to @MiguelRC7


GustavoCS6
I still can't believe it i was right next to her and i took a picture with her Kristen Stewart i love you, you are too beautiful
Right there in the street like nothing having coffee with her friends, she's so beautiful
We didn't know that was RP friend, it was around 12 midnight in the street, like nothing

MiguelRC7
I just met Kristen Stewart
I can't believe it
I have photos to prove it
I pissed on myself
I'm traumatized
Kristen Stewart in Montreal
She was walking in the streets
She was with Tom
She is perfect I love her
She was just talking to Tom and I asked her for a picture and she said yes, she is perfect!
| via @KstewAngel
 

*Squeeee*....


Oh i missed u stewie...and as sum ppl said today..if Tom is there can't Rob be far behind...*Wink Wink*...;D


P.S I LOVE KS FANBOYS..these guys seem so sweet...and really really happy to meet her...Lucky Guys..:D

Ankita :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??