Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 20, 2010

Stephen Moyer apologized to Rob: 'I Hope you realize that this is a joke."

The fangs are back in - or are they? True Blood hunk Stephen Moyer revealed he apologised to Twilight star Robert Pattinson for calling him the "Diet Coke of vampires".

The fight began last year, when Brit actor Stephen made the comments about Robert when the heartthrob refused to let his character drink human blood in the popular films.

Stephen, who plays blood-sucking Bill Compton in TV series True Blood, admitted: "I sent him a message saying, 'Dude, I hope you realise that this is a joke'.

"I did call him a wuss. But I didn't call HIM that. I referred to his character."

However, 40-year-old Stephen has put his foot in it again by admitting he has never seen the Twilight films or read the books.

He also hasn't ever met Robert. He said: "I haven't even seen Twilight. I don't even know the books.

"All I know is that one thing - I think he drinks cow blood instead of human blood."

source/RobPattzNews via RPLife

Ankita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??