Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Sep 9, 2010

New Pic of Rob with Fan - Road Trip 2010 Houston, Texas




source1/2/3

source1/2/3

Some tweets...
Watching Robert Pattinson sit on a Dracula pinball machine jam on his guitar with a guy with a fiddle. Surreal.

I took my picture. He made fun of me. It's all good. New FB profile pic, yo!!

R pat, sam bradley and friends jamming by the pin ball machines at xxx.
For you twilight fans, robert patinson is at xxx right now.

Robert Pattinson was totally munching on some BBQ on the patio of the restaurant I work at today, same hat and beard he had in Lubbock.

i love how my brother calls me at midnight, just to tell me he met robert pattinson at his show, and robert bought him a beer.


All Via Robstenation

 Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??