Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jun 29, 2010

CELEBUZZ -Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Definitely Dating

"I honestly don't think of [their relationship] in terms of business. At all. It doesn't affect our core business at all. The thing I do think about is, 'Oh my God, I hope they stay together.' Because it could be awkward on set in the next movie if they have a huge falling out. It's like, 'wow, they have to portray this love story through two more movies. God, I hope they stay together, please stay together.' That's what affects my day-to-day " says Twilight producer Wyck Godfrey accidently about the true nature of Robsten's are-they-or-aren't-they romance in an interview with Time
magazine.

"
I think we're heading to that place where they are together and that's their life and we better find someone new to create drama out of." Wyck adds.

Are you glad to hear that Robsten are a real-life couple or are you still suspicious?

Glad.
Still Suspicious.
pollcode.com free polls
Source

Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??