Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jun 29, 2010

Taylor Lautner Talks About Robert Pattinson at the ‘Eclipse’ Screening in New York

The real dan­ger on the set of The Twi­light Saga: Eclipse didn’t involve vam­pires or were­wolves. It was all the fly­ing saliva.

“We’re always like an inch away from each other’s faces, scream­ing at each other, spit­ting at each other in the face. It gets a lit­tle awk­ward,” Tay­lor Laut­ner told PEOPLE of costar Robert Pat­tin­son at Monday’s Cin­ema Soci­ety and Piaget-hosted screen­ing of their lat­est Twi­light film in New York.

Did Pat­tin­son have to duck any major pro­jec­tiles? “Not any­thing super dra­matic,” Laut­ner says, “but I’m sure he caught a cou­ple splats.”

Shout­ing at each other doesn’t come nat­u­rally for two guys who don’t, in real life, despise each other. And so, the scenes often veer into laugh­ter. “Rob and I ruin a lot of takes,” Laut­ner admits. “It’s hard to keep a straight face, because we actu­ally like each other. So, it’s pretty funny.”

With Pat­tin­son film­ing Water for Ele­phants, Laut­ner, 18, was joined at the screen­ing by costar Kris­ten Stew­art, 20. Both actors said they’ve been enjoy­ing some rel­a­tively quiet time recently.

Laut­ner said he’s been fol­low­ing the World Cup – “I was root­ing for the U.S., and that was a bum­mer,” he says – while Stew­art has been indulging her pas­sion for music and cook­ing. “I’m fairly obsessed with [indie rocker] Jenny Lewis right now,” she admits. “I’m in a state of grief because I’m miss­ing her show in L.A.”

But the cook­ing is going well – and it sounds like Stew­art is being resource­ful. “I like mak­ing pies,” she says. “I have a bunch of fruit trees in my back­yard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like mak­ing loquat pie. They’re really hard to peel and every­thing, and it took me for­ever, but they make the best pies. They’re amazing.”


Source


Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??