Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Aug 12, 2010

Katy Perry believes if she could kiss a girl and like it, that would be Kristen Stewart.



Katy Perry believes she could kiss a girl and like it, if the girl was Kristen Stewart.
Perry said Stewart was her dream girl kiss when asked point blank on an E! news interview airing Wednesday night.

"She's got this simple, young teenage demeanor that's very honest," Perry says. "I'm like, 'you're pretty, I was like you when I was 17.'"
Perry also answered why she did not smooch a girl in the "I Kissed A Girl" video. She wanted the video to be "more mysterious."

We can wait for that for when Kristen signs on for the video sequel!
What do you think of this kiss pairing? Let us know in comments below.

Source | Via KristenOwnsMe

Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??