Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jul 27, 2010

Kellan Lutz having hearing problems?!

Kellan Lutz

KELLAN Lutz is having hearing problems!According to reports, the actor struggled to make out what fans where saying to him while at Maxim and SKYY Vodka’s Comic-Con bash in San Diego on Friday because his ears have been damaged while promoting the latest Twilight movie.
“He said his ears hadn’t popped in over a week due to all the promotional travel he’d been doing for Eclipse,” a source told the New York Daily News newspaper.
Lutz has previously spoken about the downsides of his fame.
“I used to love going to local high school football games near my house and I can’t really go there anymore,” he said last year.
“I wanted to walk around Comic-Con this year, so I dressed kinda homeless. But someone recognized me and posted it online. I was like, ‘Thanks. Now I can’t wear that again.’”


Source

Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??