Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jul 27, 2010

Rob Interview with InStyle (Germany) Scans + Translation


TRANSLATION

Unbelieveably sexy
Twilight Star Robert Pattinson about love without rules, the first, exciting love, why he would love to have a dog and why he only lives in hotels.
Robert Pattinson drinks tea with milk for breakfast. He switchs off the air conditioning and in exchange opens a window. During the interview in the “Four Seasons” Hotel in Beverley Hills the 24-year-old Twilight star wears a black t-shirt with beige Levis jeans. His legendary hair is cut short at the sides. That’s because of his role in the circus-drama “Water for Elephants” set in the 30th, which he shoots at the moment alongside Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz. A huge difference to Edward Cullen, the vampire, with which millions of girls have fallen in love. In the third film of the series, named “Eclipse”, Bella (Kristen Stewart) has to avow to her undying love. In real life both of them remain silent about their relationship. Robert continues to be a man girls dream about.
All your “Twilight” colleagues said that you were in love with Edward after reading the books. In love with a vampire that abstains from sex before marriage. What do you think of that?
I think that Edward’s afraid of sex (laughs). No, I kind of
understand his point of view, because the stage in which you are not sure of yourselves in a relationship is the most exciting. Maybe I’m old fashioned in this respect. There shouldn’t be rules for love. Some couples meet in a bar, sleep with each other the same evening and live happily ever after.
What do you think of girls that cry “Marry me” at your film premieres?
It’s mind-blowing but it’s just a part of my job.
You once said that you had the deepest relationship with your dog…
I was only partly serious. Unfortunately my dog, a West Highland Terrier, died last december. He was 18 years old. I love dogs and I’d love to get one again, an older one that’s already been trained. Do I want a dog that’s already perfect? That would be like getting a furnished apartment. Very impersonal.
But you’re used to that right? You only drive rental cars, live in hotels, eat in restaurants. How does it feel to be homeless?
It’s necessary. In Los Angeles I live in 5 different hotels, because after two days the paparazzi will be waiting in front of the hotel. I don’t buy a house because of that. After one week thousands of people would know were I live – that’s no home.
How is it to live in a hotel?
The roomservice’s not good for me. In London I was addicted to greasy indian chicken dishes. Now in L.A. I order 5 healthy dishes, which are delivered in the morning. I’am only able to make toast and I add barbecue sauce to everything (laughs).
Do you sometimes feel lonely in the hotel?
There’s no time for that. I’m surrounded by people all the time. On the set you ask threehundred people “How’s it going?” every day. I could easily live two months without talking to a single person.
Was it preferable not to be famous?
No, only more boring. Former I wasn’t allowed to enter clubs. Now I’m avoiding them. The four months previous to the first “Twilight” premiere were the months I partied the most. All of a sudden I was standing on the guest list of the coolest clubs of L.A. The paparazzi didn’t know me back then but all of the bouncers let me in. In London things are different. If you slip the bouncer 200 pounds, you get in, no matter if you’re famous or not. But I think my clubbing-times have passed.
The box at the right hand corner is just his curriculum vitae but in the section private there stands: lives in Los Angeles, loves Kristen Stewart
scans | translation: @Tama0026 

Thanks to KstewRobFans
Ankita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??