Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jul 30, 2010

"Wanted" creator Mark Miller comments on rumors of KStew being in "Wanted 2"


HollywoodNews.com: “Wanted 2”?
In Angelina Jolie’s book, a sequel to the 2008 film was a “terrible” idea.
Digital Spy was speaking with “Wanted” comic book created Mark Millar who confessed that the producers’ failure to find a believable means to resurrect Jolie’s assassin character Fox triggered the actress to walk away from the project.
“I think they’re regretting killing Angelina Jolie off, although that was a great scene,” Millar said. “They tried to write a thing where she came back from the dead and Angelina was like, ‘That’s terrible!’ They’re trying something else.”
Millar remains optimistic that Universal might move forward with a sequel after having a great working relationship with the studio.
Commenting on rumors that Kristen Stewart would step in for Jolie, Millar answered “I hear new stuff every day. I hear stuff online, I hear stuff from Universal and I never quite know if it’s going or not.”
Jolie recently bowed in the No. 2 box office spot in Sony’s spy thriller “Salt.”
Photo Credit: Splash

Thanx to @vonch for the link..:)) 


Ankita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??