Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jul 25, 2011

MORE FANPICS OF ROB, KRISTEN AND TAY PLUS FAN ENCOUNTER








@awesomearianna About 50 fans were given the amazing opportunity to meet Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and Bill Condon at Comic Con 2011 and I was one of them. We were told that no cameras or cell phones were allowed to be out in the room, or else we would have our badges taken away so we took no chances. About 5-10 fans were let in at a time and I was in the second group. I thought I would freak out but amazingly enough I stay calm and I think that’s all due to Taylor. When it was my turn I was up and he gave me his flashing smile and said “Hey, how’s it going!” So naturally if someone is not going to be nervous with me, i’m not going to be nervous with them. I said hi and told him I have had to wait many years to meet him and the time has finally come! So he wrote on my poster “Nice finally meeting you” and said it was great to meet me! He was sweet beyond words! So then Rob was next and my calmness was still there (oddly enough) so he said “hey” and gave me that half smirk and head nod I said the first thing that popped to mind “Hey, when are you finally going to buzz all that hair off” (or something to that effect) and he laughed and told me that he actually likes it’s it likes it and wants to keep his hair like that for a while, all while laughing it off. I (still giggling) thanked him and walked to Kristen were I completely shut down for some reason.She seems very shy but she was very sweet and smiled and thanked me for coming. "

via: Robstenation 


Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??