Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jul 12, 2011

NEW/OLD PICS OF ROB AND KRISTEN IN AUGUST 2010























SophDash I saw robert and Kristen last august! They were so in love :)"
"They kissed a lot and they were holding hands. They seemed very close :)"
"Montreal to LAX :)"
"They played games together on iPad."
"Robert was reading a script. He also watch Gangs of New York. Kristen listened to music."
Were they making out a lot? lol Yes almost half of the trip.
No I don't have a kiss pic :( sorry.
Yes, the seats were in business class.
@lizelleb Yes I think they saw me.
nope no video.


Creepy pics but cute ! 


Source


Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??