Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Jul 2, 2011

Strictly Robsten: A History of Robsten on the 'Entertainment Weekly' Cover

Here's a compilation of the Robsten-worthy Entertainment Weekly Covers over the years. I've only highlighted the covers in which Rob and Kristen were featured. Enjoy :)
2008
July 14
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
"His audition consisted of a love scene with Stewart on Hardwicke's bed. ''It was electric,'' Hardwicke says. ''The room shorted out, the sky opened up, and I was like, 'This is going to be good.'""
November 14
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
"After seeing the first cut, the author's only real concern was that Edward and Bella's steamy kissing scene was too hot for the beginning of a relationship. "You're not going to have anything to work with as the series continues," Meyer told Hardwicke, who cut the sexy wide shots in exchange for more chaste close-ups. "In a weird way I think it's better," says Hardwicke. "It's less like other movies.""

2009
February 20
November 20
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
"EW: Kristen and Rob, why do you think people are so obsessed with the state of your offscreen relationship?
Pattinson Good question. That's a little thing I have to think about every day.
Stewart Maybe it's just my personality, but I'm never going to answer it. I probably would've answered it if people hadn't made such a big deal about it. But I'm not going to give the fiending an answer. I know that people are really funny about "Well, you chose to be an actor, why don't you just f---ing give your whole life away? Can I have your firstborn child?""

2010
July 2
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
"EW: Rob, what's the secret to not having to take your shirt off?
Pattinson Don't work out. I just kept telling everyone hey I needed to take my shirt off in a scene, and everyone else had to think of reasons why I shouldn't. "No, I don't think so--Edward is much more chaste than that."
Stewart "He is modest. He is much more modest."
Pattinson Then I'd say, "No seriously--I would like to wear a really tight tank top and have my belly come out of the bottom. And have some sweat on it, too.""

2011
May 6
"Stewart, who has become a devoted caretaker of the Bella character over the years, says she's in full agreement with her fictional counterpart: "I'm so on Bella's side. The idea of destroying something they made together that could never happen again … It has nothing to do with the pro-life thing. I just love the idea of her fighting. She's been willing to die for it." … "This could happen to anyone my age. I mean, maybe not the whole vampire thing, but everything else. It didn't feel like, 'Oh, how could you have possible played this? It's so beyond your years!' It's like, 'Not really, dude. I could fucking get pregnant tomorrow'""
Lavi

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??