Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Feb 24, 2011

Robert Pattinson Adopts Dog


 


The stray will keep him company on 'Breaking Dawn' shoot...

 

Robert Pattinson has adopted a stray dog to keep him company when he stays in hotels.
The star found the dog at an animal shelter in Louisiana, where he had been filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
Pattinson said that the dog will provide good company, as his own friends refuse to visit him when he's filming in remote locations.


He told the Daily Record, "I know it's sad.  A lot of actors have a bunch of people who kind of just go up and stay with them for like two months, like an entourage.   But my friends, their egos are too big.  They'd be like, 'I'm not part of your entourage.  I'll stay in a free hotel for a bit if it's in New York or L.A. but I'm not going to come out to some random town in the sticks.'  But that's kind of why I adopted the puppy.  It's from a shelter and he was going to be put down.  I only got him two or three days ago and they only keep them for 10 days."


On the dog, Pattinson said, "He's been freaked out.  It's funny.  I got a private plane here (to Los Angeles) from Louisiana, where I was filming Twilight, so he came out of the shelter and the next day he's on a private plane. A bit like Lady and the Tramp."
With shooting in Louisiana finished, the Twilight cast are now filming in Vancouver, Canada.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 is to be released on November 18th.

Source| Via @vonch



Lavy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??