Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Feb 23, 2011

Get Ashley’s b-day charm bracelet for less


Actress Ashley Greene looked stunning as she arrived at her 24th birthday bash at Pure Nightclub on February 19th in Las Vegas, Nevada. The starlet wore a tight-fitting black dress, accessorized with a Chanel Gold Multi Charm Bracelet – a gift from boyfriend Joe Jonas.
According to People magazine, the Twilight star gushed, “The funny thing about it is when I got it, my boyfriend said it’s vintage Coach – and I was like ‘Thanks so much.’ And then I put it on and was like, ‘Oh my god, this is Chanel,’” she said excitedly.
While you may not be able to receive a Chanel bracelet from a Jonas brother, there’s no reason why you can’t get a similar one, at a fraction of the cost, for yourself. Since charm bracelets traditionally hold special meanings, they also make great gifts for a close friend or family member.

GUESS Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet Watch (guess.com; $95).

Betsey Johnson Lovely Leopard Heart Toggle Bracelet (Zapoos.com; $55).
Kirks Folly Blooming Love Locket Magnetic Adj Charm Bracelet (QVC.com; $55).

Ladies’ Anne Klein Gold-Tone Charm Bracelet Watch (Zales.com; $89)


Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??