Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Feb 23, 2011

ROBSTEN DAILY DOSE

Here it comes the post that I hope you waited for :)


COMIC - CON 2010

The event that we saw them together after 2 or 3 months,I don't remember anymore :D

 First,as I remember, Kris was seen at Rob's hotel a few days before Comic Con, and she spend the night there :P
                                                      Wonder what are they doing under the table *giggles*

                                                                   <3



                                                              See the difference ? :D I love seeing her wearing his clothes




                                                                 "That's my cap"

                                                                    God, I love their smiles in here



Love,how she annoys him *giggles*



"I can't wait to actually get pregnant"

Ow and I love the guy from the audience : "Getting her pregnant"

"Actually,being involved in the  caesarean"

God! They love to tease each other,ow and notice,that Kris says something to him at the end ;) wonder what   

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??