Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Feb 20, 2011

ROBSTEN DAILY DOSE

Two days ago we remembered "Brasil" :D Now...I know you're gonna love this DAILY DOSE! I assure you. So...it was a summer day,Kris was filming "On the Road" in Montreal....August the 14th? Sounds familiar to you ? Remember when we saw THIS?


                                            Rob...in Montreal! With a special message for the paparazzis


GET OFF HIS DICK! :D



And Twitter exploded when we saw THIS! God! Look how in love HE IS!
                                                                     KISS!! I remember I was jumping up and down
                                                              A bit closer! <3
Aww <3 My fave :D










































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??