Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Feb 22, 2011

New ‘Cosmopolis’ Casting News?


It charts.
If you’ve read Cosmopolis, you know this line, spoken often by Robert Pattinson’s character, Eric Packer, and discussed with his currency analyst, Michael Chin. News In Film reported the rumored casting of Aaron Yoo as Chin.
Here’s an excerpt from DeLillo’s Cosmopolis between Packer and Chin:
Michael Chin was in the jump seat now, his currency analyst, calmly modeling a certain sizable disquiet. “I know that smile, Michael.”
“I think the yen. I mean there’s reason to believe we may be leveraging too rashly.” “It’s going to turn our way.” “Yes. I know. It always has.” “The rashness you think you see.” “What is happening doesn’t chart.” “It charts. You have to search a little harder. Don’t trust standard models. Think outside the limits. The yen is making a statement. Read it. Then leap.” “We are betting big-time here.”
“I know that smile. I want to respect it. But the yen can’t go any higher.”With stars Robert Pattinson and Paul Giamatti, this film sounds really fantastic.  I love Cronenberg as a filmmaker, and while it remains to be seen what role [Binoche & Almalric] will play, you really can’t go wrong when it comes to choosing a great cast.

All this exciting news! However, I think Criterion Cast wraps it up best:
With stars Robert Pattinson and Paul Giamatti, this film sounds really fantastic.  I love Cronenberg as a filmmaker, and while it remains to be seen what role [Binoche & Almalric] will play, you really can’t go wrong when it comes to choosing a great cast.
Head HERE and HERE to read the full article.
Team-Twilight | Via

Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??