Quotes

"I think the whole point is to make her believe that she's perfect,the most beautiful"- Rob

"No matter what people say about our relationship,he's my best friend"- Kristen

Feb 18, 2011

Kellan Lutz to Design (and Model) Dylan George Denim Line

Kellan Lutz is the new face of Dylan George jeans, and will also have a hand in designing for the premium denim label. The new sub-brand, called Abbot & Main, will also feature men’s T-shirts and knits when it launches next fall. Lutz will collaborate with label founder Daniel Guez on the design aesthetic.
“How cool will that be to create my own line? I grew up wanting to be an inventor,” the Twilight actor tells WWD. “I went to school for chemical engineering. I love to create. I’ve always wanted to get into fashion. I’ve always liked drawing, not Space Age stuff but high fashion.”
 
 
 The hunky star has modeled for Calvin Klein in the past and will soon be starring as sea god Poseidon. 
 
 
Lavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think??